AutoBarn originated in 1957 as H&M Auto Parts of Brooklyn, NY. This shop was entirely devoted to the wholesale trade, as was Globe, their first import-only store. Rodi Automotive Inc., a warehouse distributor, was founded at that time to support the growing community of stores as well. The name ‘Auto Barn’ was introduced with the opening of the seventh location in 1980 and all of our stores were revamped with a consistent Auto Barn Superstore style. This warehouse holds over 35,000 branded parts and accessories, making us one of the largest retailers and wholesalers of auto parts & accessories in New York.